Tender ExecutiveFull time posted 1 year ago
- To coordinate, prepare and compile bid submission documents in relation to tendering/bidding activities, tender questionnaires and pre-qualifications;
- To organize and harness the efforts of all involved departments relating to tendering/bidding activities and contract review.
- To vet through incoming tenders and to note down tender due date, project start and end date, tender submission instructions/requirement and mode of submission;
- To collate tender information and references from various sources such as online search engines, industry and market intelligence data etc., which are needed for submission;
- To monitor and ensure that tender submission due dates are strictly adhered to, including the checking, binding, packing and preparation of outgoing submissions;
- To ensure that tender submissions are standardized in terms of format, font, logo, etc. and in line with customer’s tender requirements.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹18,000.00 – ₹30,000.00 per month
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Faridabad, Faridabad, Haryana: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)